- Responsible for conducting training sessions as per the schedule.
- Ensure regular student assessments.
- Act on feedback provided.
- Support development of the content.
- Responsible to design additional assessment on courses.
- Ensure appropriate use of training aids to enhance student experience and learning outcomes.
- To be able to recommend books and materials, revising curriculum, and recommending teaching assignments wherever appropriate.
- Participates in student advising and registration.
- Ensure timelines for course completion.
- Mentoring and reporting student progress.
- Help with counselling if need be.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Service Orientation and Commitment
- Execution Excellence
- People Orientation
UG:B.A - English
PG:M.A - Any Specialization, English
Logic Manpower Services
With an ever-growing network spanning 47 centers in India, Manya-The Princeton Review has established itself as one of the leading organisations in admissions to the world's top universities, study abroad test preparation and language & communication training. The organisation focuses on foreign university admissions and guides students through the entire journey starting from short-listing of schools, test preparation, developing a competitive application strategy, interview prep and visa services. We believe in helping students realize their dreams.
Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, is a part of ST Unitas, a global education company, nicknamed as 'The Fastest Rocket in Korea'; and has grown to become one of the leading companies in EduTech. The constant innovation at MEPL is the reason that the organization has been named the World Franchise of the Year by The Princeton Review and is at the No. 1 position since 2011.
Recruiter Name:Nirupama Rout
Contact Company:Logic Manpower Services
Address :Plot No-1801/2600,2nd Floor, Beside State Bank Of India,Sailashree Vihar Branch, Sailashree Vihar