1. Minimum 4 - 5 Years of experience;
2. Graduate (LLB Graduates); should have worked in a Law firm or practiced for at least 2+ years;
4. Should have professional legal competency in all legal areas but primarily focused on litigation.
5. The candidate should be a strong team player and should have the willingness and flexibility to work with other members of legal department. The candidate should have strong leadership and inter-personal skills.
6. Should be in a position to articulate issues comprehensively and clearly. The Candidate should be able to handle all the litigation matters of the Company independently.
1. The candidate will be responsible for advising and assisting in litigation matters. In addition advice and work on corporate, division or business unit matters on a need be basis.
2. Responsibility will include review, interprets and counsels on relevant local laws, court rulings, policies and practices, business conduct guidelines and ethics. Be the point of contact for litigation matters. Drafts and reviews court petitions, rejoinders, witness statements etc. and also travel to courts to attend to court matters.
3. Advice on regulatory matters, strategic issues and assist in maintaining a strong compliance posture of business.
4. Handle claims against the company, and assists with the preparation for litigation or arbitration proceedings, queries from regulator including the coordination of efforts by corporate staff and outside counsel.
5. Develops ongoing and future strategies to avoid potentially damaging legal situations regarding contractual matters, product development, marketing strategies, etc. which often involves working closely with internal management teams and in-house counsels representing other countries to ensure appropriate implementation.
6. Drafting of business agreements, service agreements, property related agreements, Franchisee agreements. Negotiating, drafting and execution of all commercial and business contract;
7. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Logic Manpower Services
Recruiter Name:Nirupama Rout
Contact Company:Logic Manpower Services
Address :Plot No-1801/2600,2nd Floor, Beside State Bank Of India,Sailashree Vihar Branch, Sailashree Vihar